Information about the article. 13 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 “Code for the protection of personal data”
Following the discipline dictated by Legislative Decree no. 196/03 “Code for the Protection of Personal Data” (hereinafter “Code”), below we provide information about the use by our company of personal data obtained in relationship with existing contractual relations with you / you or those that may exist in the future.
Source of personal data
The data in our possession, acquired in relation to the transfer of the same through the website of the writer or contractual relations will be handled in accordance with local regulations, and in any case, with due confidentiality.
Aims of treatment
The collection and processing of personal data aims to provide adequately to the obligations related to the performance of economic activity in our society and in particular for: preliminary requirements for the conclusion of a contract; fulfill contractual obligations to the stakeholders by implementing an action, a number of acts or set of operations required to fulfill those obligations; deal with any public or private body to perform obligations connected with or instrumental to the contract; to enforce compliance with legal obligations.
In addition, the data processing is carried out for purposes of sending advertising material related to our products or services, marketing purposes or contact through our dealers or telephone operators. For these specific purposes we ask you to express consent to the processing of data
In relation to the stated purposes, the processing of personal data takes place through manual, computer and electronic logic strictly related to the purposes and, in any case, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with that law.
For entering into and performing contracts, the collection of personal data is also compulsory nature since moving forward the legal obligations and tax, the refusal to provide such data will make it impossible to establish relations with the company. The processing does not require their consent.
Communication and dissemination
Personal data and their handling shall be shared with companies for conducting economic activities (commercial, management, information system management, insurance, banking or non-banking, factoring, delivery management, mailing correspondence, management and credit protection) or to fulfill legal obligations (accountants, lawyers). The data will not be disclosed.
May be aware of data about the Data Controller and the subjects internal processors.
You may contact the Privacy Service at the data controller to check their data, integrate, update or correct and / or to exercise any other rights under Art. 7 of the Code. In particular you can object at any time, always contact the Privacy Service, to the processing of his electronic mail address or telephone for the purpose of direct sales or marketing.
The owner of the data is: Mafra Srl- via De Rolandis,7 – 40126 Bologna.
Art. 7 Legislative Decree no. 196/03 (Right of access to personal data and other rights)
1. You have the right to obtain confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him, even if not yet registered, and their communication in intelligible form.
2. You have the right to obtain information:
3. a) source of personal data;
4. b) the purposes and methods of treatment;
5. c) the logic applied in case of treatment with the help of electronic means;
6. d) the identity of the owner, manager and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
7. e) subjects or categories of persons to whom the data may be communicated or who can learn about them as appointed representative in the State, managers or agents.
3. You have the right to:
4. a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
5. b) the cancellation, anonymization or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data that need not be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
6. c) confirmation that the operations in letters a) and b) have been notified, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement impossible or involves the use of means clearly disproportionate to the protected right.
4. You have the right to object, in whole or in part:
5. a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data, pertinent for collection purposes;
6. b) to the processing of personal data for purposes of sending advertising materials or direct sales or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.